Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Changing It Up

These past couple of weeks have been exhausting to say the least!! We have been having a lot of shows to do with our business. I also had a HUGE project that was due for my regular job, but happy to say that it went very well, and I am very proud of that.

So I decided it was time for a little change on my blog. What do you think? I really like that it is brighter. I think some of the items are a little easier to see.

Well, my Traveling Stitcher piece is coming right along. I have the needle book part done and I am well on my way with the larger portion that will make a pocket. As soon as the battery in my camera is charged, I will take a picture to show you. I will also take a picture of some of the good stuff I have been getting. Let's just say that I have been doing some stash building! :)

Oh, and I have joined my first exchange! I am so excited!! It is a stitcher's choice ornament exchange. My partner is Karen from Australia. I am going to be popping over to her blog to see what I can find out about her likes and dislikes. This is my first one, so any advice from those of you that are pros at exchanges??

So I am off to the post office right now. Hopefully it won't take long for the battery to charge and I can show you all what I have been up to!!

Enjoy the beautiful day wherever you are and Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment