Monday, July 20, 2009

Lots of Updates

So we have been very busy here at our house this week. We have been painting the kids rooms, had a yard sale to get rid of a bunch of junk and I have been stitching!! Yippee!!

So my DD wanted to have her room done like an underwater scene. So her daddy did a GREAT job painting the room to look like her underwater kingdom. And we have sparkly curtains that we put up. We are waiting on her new bedding which is going to add mermaids to our underwater experience.
Then my DS wanted to have a John Deere theme to his room. So we were working on making that really reflect his obsession! LOL!! Again, daddy did a great job with the painting and the wall paper.
So now onto my stitching stuff!! I have put a few stitches into my "Traveling Stitcher" , but I just couldn't help but to have a new start with all the fun stuff we were doing in my DD's room. I have started "Mermaids" by Country Cottage Needleworks. It is a really fast stitch and is just so cute!!









Well, it is getting late here and so I am off to dream land as I have a busy day tomorrow. But I hope that you all had a good weekend and were able to put needle to fabric over the past couple of days!

Happy Stitching!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment