Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Little Update

Well I have been getting a bunch of things listed on eBay and I am about to list some more. So that has been keeping me a little busy. I don't think that people realize how much work it takes to put things up on eBay to sell. If you want to check out what I have feel free to visit. I am just getting ready to put some scrapbook items up. Click here on Jen's Listings to see what I have available.

Now on to the fun stuff. I had so much fun the other day at one of my favorite shops, Bush Mountain Stitchery and Framing. Now they have relocated to Muncy, PA and they are open for business in their new digs. It is great!! If you have a chance, check it out! Maeann and Gary are great! So here are the great things that I got on Thursday. I LOVE Stash Building!!!

I got the Americana Patchwork from Blue Ribbon Designs, I got a 30 ct. Solo to do the Winter Wonderland by Country Cottage Needleworks on, one of those cute little Doodles and 30 ct. Weeks Dye Works linen called "Linen" with Silk N' Colors and matching beads to do an ornament exchange on so I can't tell you exactly what it is yet!!

My DD's "Mermaids" are coming along a little slower than I wanted, but they are coming.

So I better head back to work. I snuck a couple of minutes away from the truck pull we are running to post my fun stuff!! I hope you all are enjoying the weekend.

Happy Stitching!

Jen

1 comment: