Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pictures and Updates

Well, I have to say that I have been very bad about keeping you updated. Summer time is so busy for us and especially this year with all the work we are doing to the house. But enough of my whining, I have some fun stuff to show you.

I have the needle book front done for my Traveling Stitcher by Little House Needleworks. I have also started the other part of the piece that goes on the back.


I have also been playing with the embroidery module to my embroidery machine. I am having so much fun with this!! This is my first completed project with my embroidery machine. It is a flip flop keychain that has a little pocket in it. I LOVE this and I am going to be making a couple different versions of this. I think that I could seriously get addicted to this! LOL!! Like I don't have enough other addictions to keep my busy!

Now what has really been keeping me busy is the painting that we have been doing in our house. We are painting the kids bedrooms and ours. My son has a John Deere theme in his. He is all about the tractors. He picked out a REALLY bright blue for the walls and he has John Deere border for around the top. Then he decided that the inside of his closet should be painted.......a VERY bright green. Ahhhh, at least it is only the inside of the closet.

And my daughter decided that she wanted an underwater theme to hers. She wanted it to look like she was underwater and she was looking up from the bottom of the ocean. Her favorite color is teal and so the walls are a dark teal color and then we are putting a couple colors of brown at the bottom of the wall to look like sand, green ocean plants up the walls and fishy stickers on the way to decorate all around. When it is all done, I will take snaps to show everyone. So far, it is looking really good.

Well, I am off to bed as we are off early tomorrow AM to see the newest Harry Potter movie! I am so excited! I bought the tickets as soon as they went on sale and my poor dear husband is getting drug along! LOL!

I will let you know how it is! Hope you all have a good week.

Happy Stitching,

No comments:

Post a Comment