Thursday, June 25, 2009

Busy Week....hopefully relaxing weekend

This has been a busy week with work. But I have been able to get some stitching done. AND I got a couple of great packages in the mail from one of my favorite needlework shoppes on the web, Shakespeare's Peddler. Theresa is a very nice and knowledgeable stitcher and she has been having some GREAT sales! If you have a chance to check her out, you should at Shakespeare's Peddler.

I am working on the Traveling Stitcher from Little House Needleworks. It is coming along. Not too bad for not stitching much.
Now here is my good deals that I got from Shakespeare's Peddler. The colors are not quite as good as what I would have liked. They are much more vibrant. The pinkish one is a 28 ct. Cabernet Lugana. The other one really is purple mixed with blue and ivory. It is 28 ct. Starquest Linen. I am in love with both of them. Next to it is the next project that I will be working on. It is the Rose Thread Pouch by Little House Needleworks. I love it too!!

So I am off to list a couple of things on eBay this evening. But very quickly before I go, I was browsing some of my favorite blogs and came across this great site that has wonderful tutorials, including this one for a needlecase. So if you have a minute, check out The Painted Quilt. I really love this blog!

Well as always, Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment