Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Unexpected Finishes

I can't believe that I finished two projects!! One last night and one this evening!! I finished my July Monthly Flip-It from Lizzie Kate. I had not intended to, but once I started stitching, I just didn't want to put it down.


The second was tonight. I got my sewing machine back and so I finished a little bag that I started a few days ago. It is my first completed "quilting" type project. All in all, not bad. I do have to work on the seams though. I guess it just takes practice, but I am pretty happy with it!! It has a zipper, which I have never tried before, and a pieced handle. My daughter wants one now to put her stuff in when we go away overnight. I think that it will be good for hairpieces and such!
So it has been pretty good!! I can't wait for this weekend! I plan on stitching and sewing all day on Saturday!! WooHoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment