Monday, May 11, 2009

HOLY COW!!!

HOLY COW!!! Can you believe that Edgar's cute puppy picked me as the winner!!??!! Even if he was bribed with a treat!! LOL!! I am so excited!!

Just to update you, DD's dance recital was SPECTACULAR!! She did wonderful, so did her entire class! You could tell that they really liked the tap number more than the ballet, but they were so cute in their dinosaur costumes. I will post the pics of her and her friends tonight along with the fabulous Mother's Day presents that I received!!

I have to run to school board, but just wanted to send a quick "Thank You" to Edgar for drawing my name!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning the prize from Edgar's site. I was on his blog earlier and saw your name. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning the drawing!

    ReplyDelete