Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I know that I promised pics, but that just hasn't happened!! I apologize, however, I have been working on a couple little things and I will post a picture soon. This weekend was just too nice to sit and stitch......ahhh, GASP!! Did I just say that!?!? LOL!! I was out opening our pool and getting the yard in shape. We are having a yard sale at our house in about 6 or 7 weeks and I would like everything to look nice. And have the pool to keep the kids occupied for the weekend while we are doing this. A good friend of mine is coming to my house with her stuff since I live on the main road through town. Last time we did this about 4 years ago, we made over $1,000!! Now that is a lot of Stash Cash!!! LOL!!

Time to hit the sack......be back tomorrow or maybe today I should say!! Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment