Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Another finish....I am on a roll lately!!

I did get it finished last night. I finished "My Pins" by Shepherd's Bush. I have not made one of these pincushions before. I know that it sounds odd, but I have only really done framed pieces or pillows. I think because I have always been afraid of the finishing for different things. But I have to say that I think that this turned out pretty well. I used crushed walnut shells for the filling. I can just see my son thinking that he should use it for a bean bag now!!

After I was done with that last night, I re-organized my stash a little bit and tried to decide what I was going to work on next. I am not really sure. I think that I may take a little pincushion by Blackbird Designs with me today. I have to take both kids to the dentist. Might as well shoot me NOW!!

Oh and on top of that, DH just came home sick from work. I really hope it isn't the flu, although I think that it probably is. He is light-headed and hot and cold. Oh the joy!!

Well off to work and work out before going on this wonderful adventure today!!

Until next time, Happy Stitching!!

2 comments:

  1. What a nice little heart. I love hearts and this one looks so great. And so beautifully finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! It was such a quick and easy project. I whipped it up in just a few hours. I filled it with crushed walnut shells. I just wish I would have put just a little more into it to compensate for the settling.

    ReplyDelete