Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yesterday's Accomplishments

Yesterday was a nice relaxing day. We didn't have anything planned and I was able to work out and then work on some different projects. I repaired some shirts and pants for my DH. He is harder on clothes than anyone that I know.

I had to do some alterations to DD's dance costume. This year she is a dinosaur. Quite the interesting costume. Here is a picture of the ballet part of the costume.


Then after all that "work" was done, I was actually able to stitch on some fun things!! I worked some more on the 'From Sea To Shining Sea' by LHN. And I worked on my Lavender and Lace angel that I haven't worked on for a very long time! Here are a couple of pictures to my progress on those.




Today we are off to get DD's pictures taken in her costume and to get groceries. YUCK!! That is definitely NOT one of my favorite things to do!!


No comments:

Post a Comment