Friday, April 3, 2009

Time for bed soon

Today was certainly a long day, but I did manage to get a little stitching in on my 'From Sea To Shining Sea'. I have started to work on the second house called 'The Southwest'. This project is actually moving quite quickly for being a larger project.

I did take some pictures today. I promised you one of my newest Longaberger basket that I am storing some of my stitching goodies in. So that is what you see here.



I also took some pictures of my needlework today. So I will post one here this evening as it is late and I have to get up early tomorrow.....or I guess I should say today.

This is a Lizzie Kate Snippet that I think any stitcher would love to have. I absolutely adore it. I just finished it a couple of months ago.

One last thing before I head to bed. Remember that April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month. This violence has affected someone that you know, whether you realize it or not. Support your local rape crisis centers and wear your teal ribbons all month to raise awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment