Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thanksgiving Trip To Disney World

We had the most wonderful time at Walt Disney World over Thanksgiving. We flew out on the Tuesday night before Thanksgiving. Wednesday it rained most of the day in Orlando. So we spent the day running from shop to shop in Downtown Disney and we went to the mall. But the rest of the time was beautiful! It was a little chilly on some of the days, but for the most part it was great!!
I thought that I would share a few of the photos of our trip. Here is DD and I at Minnie's house in the Magic Kingdom. I love this snap.
This is the kids at Epcot Center. They love to have their faces painted.
Here is DD at the Bibbibi Bobbidi Boutique at Downtown Disney. They did her hair, makeup and nails. She loves to have her "spa" days!! But then again what girl doesn't?
And her is our favorite ride......The Magic Tea Cups! Too bad Daddy doesn't like spinny rides! The kids and I think that they are the best!!
It truly is the happiest place on earth! It is one of our favorite places!!

I will post some more tomorrow! I will have snaps to share of my sewing room.

Until next time, Happy Stitching!!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment