Thursday, August 27, 2009

Will have pictures to post tomorrow!

Wow!! Where has the summer gone to? I can't believe its been a week since I posted last! All that I can say is that last week was a whole week of Mondays!! Yuck!!!

I finally finished my ornament exchange for Karen and got it out last week. And then I received mine from her as well. I will take pictures of it tomorrow and post them. The ornament is so cute and of two of my favorite things, flip flops and a patriotic theme!! I will also post the pictures of the one that I sent to her. I haven't seen where she received it yet, but I will post them anyway.

I have also been working on the Mermaid one from Country Cottage Needleworks, so I will post pictures of those too!!

Hope you have all had a wonderful week and that you stop back tomorrow to see the pictures.

Until then, Happy Stitching!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment